- Concerto di Storie di Natale – Storyteller, Producer * 2016
- Genova racconta – Storyteller, Producer * 2016
- Altrove e Ritorno – Storyteller, Producer * 2016
- I vestiti nuovi dell’imperatore – Storyteller, Producer * 2016
- L’Alveare Delle Storie – Storyteller * 2016
- Lo Stivale dalle Mille Voci – Storyteller * 2015
- Il Principe Granchio e altre Storie – Storyteller, Producer * 2015
- I Racconti della Buonanotte – Storyteller * 2015
From 2014 to 2016 I have been part of Narrazena, storytelling association in Genoa. In September 2016 I created Cublai, storytelling association based in my hometown, of which I am also President.
- Looking for Something (360° music video) – Writer, Producer * 2017
- Guida Pratica per lo Studente Straniero (web series) – Host, Writer, Producer * 2015
- Il Gran Bastardo (short movie) – Actress * 2012
- Amadorabili Ricette (web ad) – Actress * 2011
- Anna (short movie) – Actress * 2011
- Il Merletto – Un’arte veneziana (documentary) – Actress, Host * 2011
- Tony Galliano Show (pilot) – Actress * 2010
- Sei 2.0? (web docu-series) – Actress, Host * 2010
- Frammenti (ARG & TV series) – Actress * 2009
- StRage (short movie) – Actress, Writer, Producer * 2009
- Windows #1333A (short movie part of gallery exhibition) – Actress * 2008
- La Commedia degli Zanni – Actress * 2008/09
- Platonov – Actress * 2008/2009
- Vinagro – Actress * 2009
- Il Fornaretto – Actress * 2008
- Dell’amore e di altre disgrazie – Actress * 2007
- La farsa dell’avvocato Pathelin – Actress, Director’s Assistant * 2006/07
- Borders – Writer, Artist * 2017
- May 2017 / Mini-residency with Laura Simms, New York, USA
- September 2016 / “La parola che trasforma” (The transformational word) Performative Storytelling Workshop on Ovidio’s “Metamorphosys” with Paola Balbi and Davide Bardi (Raccontamiunastoria, Roma). Hosted by Narrazena, Genoa, Italy.
- August 2016 / “Share the Right Story” Erasmus+ Training Course in Olomuc, Czech Republic.
- June 2016 / “From Shakespeare to storytelling and back” Performative Storytelling Workshop with Michael Harvey and Paola Balbi – Summer School of “Beyond the Border” International Storytelling Festival, St Donats Castle, Wales, UK.
- May 2016 / Performative Storytelling Training course with Monica Morini, Bernardino Bonzani, Antonella Talamonti (Teatro dell’Orsa), in Reggio Emilia, Italy.
- February 2015 / “Storytelling: Senses and Competences” Erasmus+ Training Course on the use of storytelling in non-formal education organised by Babel Education, Timisoara, Romania.
- December 2014 / “Il piacere di raccontare” (The pleausure of telling stories) Performative Storytelling Workshop on Boccaccio’s “Decamerone” with Paola Balbi and Davide Bardi. Hosted by Storytelling Torino, Turin, Italy.
- January – May 2014 / Creative Writing course on Short Short Stories with writer Tom Bailey @ Susquehanna University, USA
- June 2013 / Workshops at International Storytelling Festival organised by Raccontamiunastoria, Rome: “Dreams and memories”, storytelling workshop with David Ambrose (UK) – “Voice for stories”, workshop on Linklater method with Margaret Assmuth (Germany) – “Rescuing the stories of the Bible: How to tell biblical stories in a secular world”, storytelling workshop with Shelley Gnade and Mary-Beth Howard (USA).
- June 2013 / FEST (Federation for European Storytelling) Annual Conference, Rome.
- October 2011 / Acting Workshop with Caterina Simonelli on Vassiliev method (as elaborated by Laura Pasetti) applied to “Measure for Measure” by William Shakespeare.
- March – April 2011 / “Dal testo alla scena” (From text to scene) Workshop on theatre writing with Babilonia Teatri, organised by Fondazione Venezia and ca’ Foscari University.
- March – October 2009 / 300-hour Course on video making financed by Regione Veneto and Fondazione Giacomo Rumor, Vicenza.
- February – March 2008 / “Il Cantiere del Girasole” (The Sunflower Factory), theatre workshop with Roger Assaf (Leone d’oro alla carriera 2008) organised by Biennale Teatro as part of the Theatre International Biennale Festival.
- 2006 – 2009 / Three-year course at A L’Avogaria Acting School, Venice, Italy.
Acting with Riccardo Bellandi and Anja Rudak; Commedia dell’arte with Vanni Carpenedo; Dance and Body movement with coreographer Carlo Zaja; Voice Training with Riccardo Michelutti; Singing with Gianluca Tumino; Venitian Theatre with Mario Bardella and Paolo Bertinato; History of Theatre with Nicola Mangini.
Workshops with Andre Amos Niccolini on the Orazio Costa’s method; with Beatrice Schiros on acting; with Boris Vecchio on clownerie; with Fabrizio Cattani on acting for the screen.